Become Our Training Partner!
Energy Total Training Partner program is intended for autonomous training organizations, companies, colleges or other educational foundations that give training in to Engineering. By joining the industry strength and instructional excellence of our accomplices with Energy Total Training Programs into Piping Engineering, Electrical Design Engineering and Process Instrumentation Engineering, we can guarantee our clients accomplish the most highest amount of achievement in their field. The Energy Total Training program is intended to draw in the most all engineering Experts and Recently Engineering Graduate willing to make profession into Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Process Plants, Power and Energy, Infrastructure and heavy Engineering Industry, we will probably add perceivability to the assets and abilities of these deliberately picked accomplices to help us in training our clients over the India.
Partner RequirementsTo become an Energy Total Training Partner ,Energy Total Group requires a solid quality concentration also a best in class training condition. Particular entrance criteria for partners program prerequisites are characterized below.
- Accessibility of at least 2000 SFT range, with committed three training rooms having limit at least 20 competitors in each room, a cutting edge PC lab having at least 15 PCs with all accessories including fast web availability. Each training room requires projection equipments and other training accessories.
- Utilization of Energy Total official courseware for all courses. The Training Accomplice can't offer its own courses, or those created by an outsider if the course straightforwardly rivals particular courses in the Energy Total Educational programs.
- Submission of a detailed marketing plan for which depicts staffing and administration of the Training Partner.
- Adoption of Energy Total approved online course assessment system and submission of week by week and month to month reports summarizing training activities and participation metrics upon ask.
- Steady instructional conveyance based upon satisfactory student assessments.
Partner Benefits-Energy Total commits to the success of its customers by providing skilled training and keeping update in to new technologies. Energy Total Training Partners enjoy the closest possible relationship with Energy Total to ensure their students are inspired with the latest cutting-edge technology in Oil & Gas, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Process Plants, Power and Energy, Infrastructure and heavy Engineering Industry.
- Partnership benefits include the following. Access to Energy Total official curriculum including new course releases and updates for existing courseware.
- Cooperative marketing support, including access to Energy Total logos and trademarks to promote Partner alliance.
- Real-time access to instructor and course evaluation data
- Detailed partner profile and contact data posted on our every sites
- Centralized program certification to all applicant of Energy Total Training Partners
- Centralized Placement support to all applicant of Energy Total Training Partners
- Quarterly Learning Partner newsletter
Become A PartnerThe Energy Total Training Partner Program offers a one of a kind level of technical and advertising support. As an Partner, you will approach Energy Total official curriculum and a devoted program staff and co-promoting assets to help your implementation our training products. Partner applications are submitted online and are reviewed upon receipt. Approval for primary and secondary training locations is made upon the following criteria.
- Demand for training in the region
- Candidate’s existing product expertise
- Quality and comprehensiveness of the candidate’s sales and marketing plan to promote our training programs
- Candidate’s experience running a training business and/or delivering quality training